3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Feather Boa Halloween Wreath

To contact us Click HERE
Today I want to show you how to make a super fun and fluffy Halloween wreath! It's super easy and literally took me 5-10 total to make it! You can do it for pretty cheap too!

You will need:

  • 2-6ft feather boas
  • Black duct tape
  • A spool of ribbon for your bow if you want one
  • Wreath form or $1 pool noodle



First, a took my pool noodle and taped the ends together to create my $1 wreath form.

Next, take your black duct tape and wrap it around the whole noodle so you don't see orange peeking through when you add the feather boa.

Once it's all covered, start wrapping your feather boa around the outside. It took 2 boas to cover the whole thing but I could've even used 3 for a fuller look. 2 saves money and still works really well.

Finally, tie a pretty bow and attach it to the wreath form. I used black cord I had lying around to attach it.

Voila! DONE! See, told ya, so easy!

If you know me at all, you aren't surprised that I chose the black boa with the shiny silver tinsel in. I thought it looked more spooky and glitzy and I love glitzy!

I was so excited when my hubby came home and said, "Where did you get that wreath?" I told him I made it and he said "No way, that's awesome!" hehe! Love that man!

I added the bats and this little vinyl decal I made to the door too! 

What do you think!? So fun right?! Are you excited for Halloween?For more Halloween ideas, click here.Follow Me on Pinterest”Tip

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder