11 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

How to Flip Food in a Pan Like a Chef

To contact us Click HERE
I always feel a little guilty when I post one of thesetechnique videos, which is kind of strange since I get just as many “wishes”for this type of demo, as I do for straight recipes. People seem to likethem, and I’ll get lots of comments asking for more of the same, but there’sjust something about not being able to take a bite out of the final productthat leaves me slightly unsatisfied.

Of course, I could have eaten some more cheese balls at theend, but you know what I’m saying. Anyway, lack of proper money shotnotwithstanding, I hope this “cheesy” trick helps you master this very basicand desirable kitchen skill.
By the way, this is about much more than just looking cool.Depending on the recipe, flipping the food around without having to use a spoonor spatula can be a big advantage. It’s faster, more effective, and yes, it lookssuper cool too. I hope you give this a try soon. Enjoy!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder