5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Let Me Introduce the Improv-ers: What’s Cooking, Love?

To contact us Click HERE

This week I would like you to meet Alyssa from the What’s Cooking, Love? blog.  She is a young working mom with an adorable family (see photo below).   She has some great recipes on her blog like Cinnamon S’mores Cookie Cups, Smokehouse Chicken, Cinnamon French Toast Bake and Stroopwafels.  Never heard of Stroopwafels ~ all the more reason to visit!!!

Hi, I am Alyssa from What’s Cooking, Love? I am so excited to be here guest posting at Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker.  I have participated in Kristen’s monthly Improv Challenge.  It is so much fun, if you haven’t participated yet, you should definitely check it out! 
Thank you Kristen for inviting me over to your blog!  I am really excited to be here and to participate in the Improv Challenge!

I am a wife to my wonderful husband and a mother to my 1 year old son.  I like to blog about cooking and love food!  My blog is about cooking easy, good food, using shortcuts and timesavers.  I also host a weekly link party, Showcase Your Talent Thursday.  I hope that you stop by and visit.  

Since I am a working mom, I always like to find easy meals that I can make fast when I get home from work.  I rather spend my evening with my family than spend it cooking dinner.  These Meatball Hoagie Braids are really easy to make.  They can even be made using leftover meatballs or store bought meatballs.  
Since I don’t like beef, I used turkey meatballs, which are also a little healthier, but you can always use ground beef as well.  These hoagies were so delicious! It was like going to a pizza restaurant for dinner, except that it was homemade.  I hope that you all enjoy this, we can’t wait to make it again!
Meatball Hoagie Braids (Recipe adapted from Best of the Pillsbury Bake-Off Cookbook)
2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 16 meatballs (about 1 pound), halved 1 cup marinara sauce 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1 egg, slightly beaten 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1.  Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.  Separate the crescent dough into 8 rectangles.  Place the rectangles on a greased cookie sheet.  Firmly press perforations to seal.
3.  Place 4 meatball halves lengthwise down the center of each rectangle.  Top each with 2 tablespoons of sauce and 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.  With scissors or a sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on each side of filing.  Alternatively cross strips over filling.  Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.  Repeat for each square.
4.  Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.  
*Alyssa*
Thank you so much to Kristin for allowing me to guest post! I hope that you stop by and visit me at What’s Cooking, Love?! You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or by RSS Feed Thanks!

 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder