5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

I Finally Found the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie

To contact us Click HERE

Seriously, folks, I have been looking for these cookies all of my life.  I have tried so many different recipes from browned butter cookies to fabled $200 cookies.  I have added yeast to my cookies and have tried Mrs. Fields’ copycats.  None, I repeat, None have given me the same results as these surprisingly easy and frugal cookies taken from Southern Living.

Although my family isn’t opposed to crisp dunkers, they all clamor for soft, chewy cookies.   With some recipes, the cookies start out soft, but by the next day they get crunchy.  These cookies stayed soft.  And though they were thick, they weren’t cakey. I doubled the original recipe (and slightly changed it) to feed my crew plus more.  You can always freeze any extra for another time…but it could be dangerous to know these sweeties are sitting there in your freezer.  Waiting for you.

Print Chocolate Chip Cookies Author:   

Ingredients
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 3⅓ cups brown sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste
  • 5 cups self-rising flour
  • ½ tsp salt
  • 2 cups chocolate chips

Instructions
  1. Cream butter and brown sugar.
  2. Add eggs and vanilla paste, mixing well.
  3. Measure in flour and salt.
  4. Mix.
  5. Stir in chocolate chips.
  6. Scoop onto cookie sheets.
  7. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 9-11 minutes.
  8. Remove from oven when they do not look moist in the center.
  9. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes then remove to wire rack.

3.1.08


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder