8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

Christmas Gifts

To contact us Click HERE
It's been a little crazy around my house the last few days. Today is my baby shower and I am REALLY REALLY excited about! I will have to take a ton of pictures and show all of you. With that being said I have been "nesting" the last few days. I moved my two girls into the same room which was quite the change and they are starting to adjust to the move. I have also been working on nursery stuff. A few weeks ago we had a under ground water leak so the nursery had two HUGE cut out holes in the drywall, but my hubby fixed those and painted the whole nursery a great bluish/grey color last night and so that way I can bring my gifts into a room after the shower and then the nursery is ready for the decor.

I am BEYOND excited about the nursery! I have some pretty cute stuff.
But for now lets talk about Christmas. For all the local AZ readers I am selling a few things that would be great holiday gifts. If you are in need of something great I am really excited about how cute my hand made chalk boards, and cute signs turned out.
The chalkboards are about 48 inches x 27 inches. They are $95The smaller chalkboards are about 40 inches x 27 inches. They are $80
The Grocery or Bakery Sign are 12 inches x 6 feet for $45 I can also do custom wording The smaller Antique sign, Bakery or Grocery are about 12 inches x 4 feet for $35



I also have one lemonade stand for sale. It's a cute grey and white stripe lemonade stand for $195 For an extra $10 we will add wheels to it.These stands can be use for many different things like weddings, shower, party etc.We can also make more and even do custom colors.

I would love to know what you guys think of my newest business adventure and please email me with any questions or orders. classyclutter4@gmail.com
Thanks,



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder