12 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

DIY Wintery Pearl Wreath

To contact us Click HERE

This year, I've decided to change up my Christmas decor a bit and go neutral! I am using white, creams, golds, and some silver. I've had this mirror that I have been wanting to use on my mantel for quite a while and it's finally making its debute this Christmas. I have been working on my mantel decor and I'm super excited to show you how to make this wintery pearl wreath that I hung on my mirror.

You'll need a foam wreath form, some thick ribbon (get two spools - I ran out halfway!, hot glue/gun  and lots and lots of pearls. I used different colors and sizes to create some dimension.


First, wrap your wreath with ribbon then start gluing... and gluing... and gluing! I placed them on scattering the colors and sizes. 

I didn't cover the back or the inside to save some money on supplies and it looks really elegant without them done so it's no biggie! If you want, you could totally glue more. 

That's it! Easy huh!? My plan is to use it even after Christmas since winter lasts quite a long time here in New York. This would even be a fun idea for a wedding! Gotta love all the possibilities!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder