12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Italian Crock Pot Roast Beef

To contact us Click HERE

As I post photos of our dinners, I have come to realize that it appears that we eat a lot of green beans.  And yet, we don’t really; we eat broccoli, cauliflower, corn, beets, squash, carrots and salads, too.  It’s just that when I plan a main dish for the blog, I am rushed to plate it, photograph it and feed the hungry family.  A can of green beans is just so easy to grab.  Now that I have noticed my problem, though, I promise to bring more variety to the plates you see.  Admitting I have a problem is the first step, right?

This is a great cool weather meal.  As much as I love roasts, they are just too heavy for me during the summer.  I do love my Super Easy Pot Roast but it takes a bit of tweaking to make it gluten free.  So, I am opting for a few alternatives like this one.

Print Italian Crock Pot Roast Beef  

Ingredients
  • 3 lbs boneless beef roast
  • 1 can (2 cups) beef broth
  • 1 Tbsp oregano
  • 1 Tbsp basil
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 green pepper, sliced
  • 1½ salt
  • ½ tsp white pepper

Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
  2. Cook on low for 8 hours.
  3. Shred with fork.
  4. Serve alone or on sandwich buns.

3.1.09


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder