20 Kasım 2012 Salı

“Ultimate” Ranch Dressing – The Ultimate “Ultimate”

To contact us Click HERE
After five years, and a few thousand requests, I’m finallyposting my “ultimate” ranch dressing recipe. What makes it the “ultimate?”Nothing, except that’s what I’m calling it, and in the world of dips anddressings, that makes it so. By the way, ignore those other roughly 65,000“ultimate” recipes; this one is the actual “ultimate” ranch dressing.

It’s been ages since I made homemade ranch dressing, and I’dforgotten how much better it is than the bottled stuff. Don’t get me wrong; Ilike high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavorings, and preservatives as muchas the next low-information voter, but this really is significantly moredelicious.
As you’ll see, I used some crème fraiche (which we showedyou how to make in this video), but relax, sour cream will work perfectly.However, I do believe the buttermilk is crucial. That some of my peers arecalling their ranch dressings “ultimate” without using buttermilk, really makesme question their grasp of the word “ultimate.”
Anyway, hyperbole aside, this really is the best ranchdressing I’ve ever had, and I hope you give it a try soon. Enjoy!

Ingredients for about 2 cups Ranch Dressing:1 1/3 cup real mayonnaise1/3 cup sour cream or crème fraiche1/3 cup buttermilk1/4 teaspoon garlic powder1/4 teaspoon onion powder1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper pinch of cayennepinch of salt1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon2 teaspoons sliced fresh chives1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley2 drops Worcestershire saucePin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder