20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

An Award-Winning Smoked Goose

To contact us Click HERE
I’m heading down to Los Angeles tomorrow for the Taste Awards, and in addition to the medals we won for “Best Food Program: Web” and“Best Home Chef in a Series,” we also were gifted a smoked goose by one of theshow’s sponsors, Schiltz Foods. 

While the picture may look food styled andphotoshop’d, I can assure you it was not. These delicious geese really are as gorgeous asyou see here, and I thought I’d repost the video below as a little thanks tothe fine folks at Schiltz for this year’s bird.

The Taste Awards may not yet have risen to match theprestige of the James Beard Awards, but the last time I checked, those guysweren’t getting any free poultry, so there. To read the original post, and get the ingredients, just follow this link. Enjoy!
Pin It Now!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder