21 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Garlic Parm Hot Wings – Video Recipe 800! 800? Really?

To contact us Click HERE
This garlic Parmesan hot wings video represents the 800threcipe we’ve uploaded to YouTube since we launched the channel in January 2007.As I waited for the file to upload, an odd sense of disbelief started to washover me. Had I really cooked, filmed, and posted 800 video recipes? It didn’tseem possible.

The more I thought about just how much content that is, themore improbable it seemed. 800 recipes? That’s like 10 cookbooks! Then, adifferent kind of disbelief came over me as I considered all the dishes I’vestill not done.
After all these hundreds and hundreds of recipes, I stillhave not done things like risotto, goulash, blue cheese dressing, calamari, orbeef Wellington; just to name a few. Anyway, it was an interesting andintrospective ten minutes, sitting there watching the upload progress barslowly move across the screen, thinking about what I had done, and how much Istill needed to do.
As far as these gorgeous wings go, they rocked. My wifeMichele, who is not a big fan of chicken wings, ate more than I’d ever seen hereat before, and deemed them my best yet. I’m not sure about that, but they didcome out really, really well.
One reason it’s hard to get a crispy-crusty coating on awing in the oven is all the moisture that leaks out during the initial phase ofbaking. Here, we are parboiling the wings in a very flavorful liquid, which notonly helped season the chicken, but also produced a surface texture in the oventhat your guests will swear came straight out of a deep fryer. I hope you givethese a try soon, and as always, and for the 800th time, enjoy!

Ingredients for 5 pounds of wings (about 48 pieces):3 quarts cold water1/4 cup salt1/3 cup balsamic vinegar1 bay leaf1 tsp dried thyme1 tsp dried oregano1 tsp dried rosemary4 to 5 pounds of chicken wing sections8-10 cloves garlic plus big pinch of salt3 or 4 tbsp olive oil, or as needed1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper2 tsp red pepper flakes, or to taste (obviously you can addcayenne or other hot stuff to make these even spicier)
2 tbsp fine breadcrumbs about 1 cup of very finely and freshly gratedParmigiano-Reggiano cheesecreamy Italian dressing for dipping, optionalPin It Now!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder