12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Potato & Chorizo Mini Quiches – One Last Super Bite for Your Super Bowl

To contact us Click HERE
To all of you that have been requesting mini-cupcake videos:this mini quiche recipe may be as close as I get. I’m sorry, but it’s hard forme to get excited about buttercream when I have chorizo, potato and manchego inthe house. Okay, one’s a sweet treat and other is a savory snack, so it’s not afair comparison, but on the bright side, this intro paragraph is done.

This little baked bite is very loosely based on the SpanishTortilla, and not only is it dead simple to make, but the versatility of thetechnique allows this to be adapted to any occasion. From ruckus Super Bowlcelebration to black tie Oscar party, these mini quiches will always be acrowd-pleaser.
I’d almost be insulted if you didn’t make changes to theingredients to tailor this to your tastes, but I do recommend that little dabof aioli on the top. I spiked a classic, garlicky aioli with some smokedpaprika and chive, and it really made these treats even more special.  I hope you give them a try soon. Enjoy!

Ingredients for 24 Mini Quiche:4 oz Spanish chorizo sausage, small dice2 tsp olive oil1 russet potato, small dicesalt and pepper to tastevegetable spray, as needed8 large eggs, beaten with pinch of cayenne and 1/2 tsp salt(Note: there are 10 eggs shown in the video, but it made toomuch, so I cut down to 8)about 2/3 cup grated manchego or cheddar cheesegarlic aioli and chive to garnishPin It Now!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder