12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Searching for Answers!

To contact us Click HERE
Did birds that ate this bread have anything
to do with the problem? Of course not,
but I didn't have any related photos.
I’ve received a number of emails regarding problems with thesearch engine in the sidebar. All of a sudden it’s not returning all the correctresults. I have no idea why, so I thought I’d see if any of your moretechnologically inclined readers may have a clue.

The search box is just the basic Google widget that comesstandard with the Blogger template layout I’m using. I can’t switch over to WordPressor other platforms right now, so if that’s your suggestion, thanks, but we’re lookingfor solutions with the current layout.

By the way, the search box at the top left of the window inthe black strip does work, but returns entire blog posts instead of detailed searchresults. If you have any ideas on a fix or replacement widget or code, pleasepass them along! Thanks! Pin It Now!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder