11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

DIY and Printable Valentine's for your kid's class!

To contact us Click HERE
I've been trying to come up with some fun ideas for my little Carter's preschool class for Valentine's day. I found tons of super cute and EASY DIY and printable Valentines that I could use. I love how so many of them don't involve giving candy since I think we get plenty of sugar on Valentine's Day/week! 
I'll be trying a few of these fun ideas out for my kids' preschool and church groups!
DIY Lifesaver Valentine's from Makely Home
Tearing up my heart Valentine's from Dana Made it
Have a Ball Valentine's from Love the Day
Friendship bracelet Valentines from Dandee Designs
Superhero Valentine's lollipops from Zakka Life
Lollipop Photo Cards from Design Mom
Boy Printable Valentines from One Charming Party
You Rule Valentines from Relocated Living
Forceful Valentines from Stitch/Craft
Glow Stick Valentines from Kommunicated
I "wheelie" like you Valentine from Thirty Handmade Days
Sucker Valentines from The Coterie Blog
"School" Valentine from Iheartnaptime

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder