15 Haziran 2012 Cuma

Black Onion Relish – I’ve Never Wanted a Hot Dog So Badly in My Life!

To contact us Click HERE
This quick and very dirty recipe for black onion relish wasquite delicious on grilled salmon, but with every bite I became more and moreagitated, thinking about how utterly perfect this would have been on a grilled hotdog.
If you’re one of these enlightened souls that enjoy grilledonions on their ballpark franks, you will love this sweet and smoky condiment. 

There’s something about how the onion roasts in its own charred skin, buried inthe white-hot coals, which brings a goodness not achievable in a pan. Believe mewhen I say, my next hot hog WILL be wearing this relish.
As usual, I played it straight with the seasonings, but if Ihad a dollar for every way you could adapt this relish recipe, I’d have enoughmoney to pay someone to think of a real ending for this post. Enjoy!

Ingredients for about 1 1/2 cups:
2 yellow onions
1 red pepperchopped parsley, to tastecayenne, salt and pepper to taste*Dress with oil and vinegar to taste - I used about 3 tbsp oliveoil and 3 tbsp vinegarTaste and adjust!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder