17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Gone Fishing

To contact us Click HERE
I wrote a 1,400 word post about omega-3 fatty acids a couple weeks ago.  I have been debating with myself if I should post it.  It got a little preachy and new age sounding.  It was my attempt to explain why I'm adding fish back into my diet after four years eating mostly vegetarian.  In the end, I don't think this blog is the place to put all that information.  It's out there if you want to find it.  Here's a couple links if you want to know more:
Real Food for Mother and Baby by Nina Planck
The Human Brain, Nourish-Fat from the Franklin Institute
The long and short of it is I’m adding fish back into my diet for my health and my kid’s health.

I've been experimenting with sardines, anchovies, and mackerel recipes. From what I've been reading those are the lowest in mercury and least in danger of being over fished.

So far I've found an excellent anchovies, fennel linguine pasta that I'll share with you all next.

How do you all feel about this? Do you eat fish? Am I going to completely alienate my audience with this change of direction?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder