24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Instant Ice Cream?

To contact us Click HERE
I received an email the other day from someone wanting toknow how they can make ice cream without the machine I demonstrated in ourvanilla ice cream video. I replied that you really can’t, since it’s the churningof the mixture while it freezes that gives you the desired texture.
Then, the very next day, I saw this video from my friend Johnathan Lynch, showing how to make a berry ice cream with no ice cream machine.Technically it’s frozen yogurt, but still. You do need to find a foodprocessor, but if you can, this trick does work very well,and as you can see, it's very fast and easy. 

By the way, yes, that is Fabio Viviani making a cameo appearance! Thanks to Johnathan for sharing,and I invite you to check out his YouTube channel for more. Enjoy!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder